Meet Me at Catskill’s Magpie Bookshop This Saturday, October 18
If you or someone you know is in New York State’s Hudson River Valley, please support Magpie Bookshop in Catskill. I’ll be at Magpie this Saturday, October 18, from 2 – 3:30pm.
Kristi Gibson, the owner, is even setting up a sheet so that I can show my Natchez Trace walk photos on a wall. We’ll have wine and nibbles, and I’ll give an unvarnished account of my Natchez Trace walk. (Because the blog posts were heavily varnished, people.)
A link to Magpie’s Facebook event is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1482923571986389/
Or, if you’re really a star (and you’re ALL stars), you can invite someone you know in the area personally. Personal invites always impact people more than Facebook (a tip for all you other writers out there.)
The funniest thing to come out of all this? Me. On the same newspaper page as this man……the one on the left……..
It was funny enough when I got into Yankee Magazine, but being on the same page as NY State Governor Andrew Cuomo is tickling my diehard Southern heart.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)